The Best Charter Fishing Trips on Lake Michigan
We take pride in making your Lake Michigan charter fishing trip memorable and enjoyable. From a seasoned veteran to a first timer, we strive to create a lasting impression on all who fish with us from the port of Holland, Michigan.
Book a Trip
We are set apart because SuFISHient Charters is passionate about catching you as many fish as possible and creating a friendly environment for your crew. Whether you are vacationing in the Holland area with your family, having a day out with friends, hosting a corporate outing, giving a gift, or just want to go fishing, SuFISHient Charters is the right choice.
No fish, no pay. It's as simple as that.
$500Total Book Now!
$550Total Book Now!
$600Total Book Now!
$800Total Book Now!
$300Total Book Now!
* Our multispecies inland tour: There's nothing quite like the non-stop action of fishing for walleye, sheepshead, and other fish in West Michigan's inland waterways. This tour is an superb way to introduce kids to the joys of fishing!
Making your fishing trip memorable is of utmost importance to us; however, we will not put anyone's safety at risk. Cancellations due to weather are the captain's decision. If you trip is cancelled due to weather, your deposit will be refunded in full if another date cannot be scheduled.
Meet the Captain
Captain Jeff Keen has grown up fishing the waters off of Holland, on Lake Mighigan. He has been involved in the Holland charter fishing business for over 10 years. Jeff began as a first mate for various local charter captains in the Holland and Saugatuck areas and has been chartering as a captain out of Holland, Michigan since 2013. He is CPR/First-Aid Certified and has a true passion for providing a safe, exciting and memorable time on your charter.
During the off season, Jeff is a teacher and coach at a local high school. He truly enjoys interacting with people of all ages and has a passion for teaching and engaging people in learning. He has a deep love for the outdoors, especially big lake fishing.
Captain Jeff has been married for 13 years and has 3 daughters. They live in Holland, Michigan and enjoy spending time boating, fishing together and hanging out at the marina. His wife even provides homemade baked goods for every charter!
Captain Jeff aims to provide the best experience possible for his charters and ensure that you have an amazing time fishing out of Holland, Michigan!
Our boat is a fully-equipped 1998 33 foot Sea Ray Express. With a 13 1/2 foot beam, this boat provides a safe, comfortable, and stable ride in even the toughest conditions. We provide the latest in fishing tackle, rods, reels and electronics. Captain Jeff has over 10 years of Holland Charter fishing experience, and has been fishing Lake Michigan for over 25 years.
What to Bring
All participants over 17 years of age are required to have a Michigan All-Species Fishing License:
- 24-Hour License: $10.00 (Resident and Non-Resident)
- Resident License: $26.00
- Non-Resident License: $76.00
Licenses may be purchased online from the Michigan DNR.
Alcohol is permitted on the boat for anybody of legal age. However, we do ask that no glass bottles be brought on the boat and that the alcohol be consumed in a responsible manner.
There is always the possibility of seasickness. We recommend taking medication a half hour to an hour before departure.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
Our priorities: keeping our customers safe, having fun, and catching fish. To that end, here are the protective measures we have in place:
- Where practical, we will do our best to comply with MDNR COVID-19 guidelines, to minimize COVID-19 exposure risks. This includes social
distancing, personal protective equipment, and sanitation protocols. Reference Governor Whitmer’s Executive Order 2020-70 and MDNR COVID Response.
- We will keep the boat and fish cleaning station clean as we always do.
- We will be sanitizing the boat and fish cleaning station using US EPA approved disinfectants, focused on common touch points, between and also during the boat trips as deemed necessary by the Captain.
- Let’s be honest, some of us have a face for radio. Our guests are welcome to bring and wear your own face masks to protect those on board in the unlikely event you are a COVID-19 positive carrier and unaware of being contagious to the rest of the crew on board. In addition, we also offer our clients the use of our clean HUK fishing gaiters while on board as face masks to minimize exposure risks for all parties, and the sun (SPF 30). We don’t want to scare
away the fish and skin cancer is not fun either!
- The Captain and crew monitor ourselves daily for COVID-19 symptoms, as identified by the CDC; e.g. body temperature taken daily. In the unlikely event the Captain or crew have a fever or other symptom similar to a cold or the flu, the trip may be rescheduled or canceled as a precaution.
- Please feel free to contact us with any questions or suggestions for our further consideration. Life goes on! We look forward to seeing all of you soon. Please continue to support your small businesses and be good to one another.
We sail from the Yacht Basin Marina in Holland, Michigan. When you pull into the marina, look for the swimming pool and playground, park nearby, and find us at slip #C47, which is on the pier just across from the pool.